question

niranjan avatar image
niranjan asked niranjan commented

Why my PIN pad app showing only progress bar?

Hi all,

I am new to clover app development, I have made some purchases and I try to pay amount by card(debit/credit) but in the PIN pad app showing only progress bar. Any one correct me what I am doing wrong? thanks in advance.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

by "PIN pad app" do you mean the application that supports the FD-40 payment terminal?

0 Likes 0 ·
niranjan avatar image niranjan commented ·

yes Mr.jeff

0 Likes 0 ·

Mr.Jeff can you help by solving the following issue? The problem is when is Run the example app "CloverInventoryexample" which is given with clover sample codes and I am trying to fetch the inventory information, I am receiving the following error can you help me with this, The error is "javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found."

0 Likes 0 ·
Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

What device (or emulator) are you running the example app on?

0 Likes 0 ·

I am sorry Sir, I found my mistake. I have not used the certification file(.cer file). can any one assist me how to create/find the .cer file for fetching inventory data?

And FYI, I have my Merchant ID. I have an android tablet(Samsung Galaxy Tab3 with Android 4.4.2) and I have also tried the same in Geny motion emulator.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community