Idea

sanemkrystalusa avatar image
sanemkrystalusa suggested adwardjohn011 commented

How do I reset my WYZE Cam V2?

Hey,
How to reset the Wyze Cam v2
1. Delete the camera from the App.
2. Observe the back LED. It should change from solid blue to blinking yellow.
3. Remove the micro SD card from the slot.
4. Press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds.
5. Wait for the message "ready to connect"

For further information you can visit our website:

Wyze Error Code 90 | Wyze Cam v2 Setup

Customers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

8 Comments

·
jaylin avatar image
jaylin commented

Thanks for the steps to reset a WYZE Cam V2. The way to play territorial io is so simple with using the sword by the computer mouse.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

otis avatar image
otis Suspended commented

Your article is both informative among us and thought-provoking.

10 |2000

panpan09 avatar image
panpan09 Suspended commented

I think your idea will be copied and utilized to inspire the creation of many more ideas because it is brilliant and original. foodle

10 |2000

sarahmillers avatar image
sarahmillers commented

I have faced this same issue while I was working with some interior decorators Dubai.

10 |2000

jospeh45 avatar image
jospeh45 commented

Thanks for the guide. Sometimes I used the cam to record a small part of my video like from a webcam for my Capcut Mod APK projects. Thanks

10 |2000

philljones avatar image
philljones commented

Resetting your WYZE Cam V2 is a straightforward process that doesn't require the assistance of the VidMate app. To reset the camera, start by unplugging it from its power source—this could be either the power adapter or the batteries, depending on your model. Wait for about 5 to 10 seconds to ensure the camera fully powers down. Then, reconnect the camera to its power source and wait for it to restart, which may be indicated by flashing lights or changing patterns. If necessary, you'll need to set up the camera again through the WYZE app, including connecting it to your Wi-Fi network and configuring settings. Following these steps should effectively reset your WYZE Cam V2, helping you troubleshoot any issues you may encounter.

10 |2000

joeplaick avatar image
joeplaick commented joeplaick edited

Thanks for the guide. Sometimes I used the cam to record a small part of my video like from a webcam for my CapCut pro APK projects. Thanks

10 |2000

adwardjohn011 avatar image
adwardjohn011 commented

Thans for this amazing guide. Sometimes I am using the webcam for recording my business videos to edit in alight motion mod apk projects.

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.