Idea

greenfieldsnursery avatar image
greenfieldsnursery suggested udaray commented

A way to hide categories from register app

Viewing the categorized item sales report is the best way to see how well certain types of products are doing. In our case, though, having every item in it's own category is not reasonable. So for us, there's no way of doing this without cluttering the register app for our cashiers. We'd love a way to put all of our items into a category while being able to pick and choose which categories are displayed on the register app main screen.

App MarketInventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
eveline avatar image
eveline commented

This article has piqued my curiosity, igniting a newfound bad time simulator interest in the subject. I'm now eager to explore it further.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dastin avatar image
dastin commented

Players in this game are divided into teams, each starting on their own island with the mission to protect their bed. In Bed Wars, the main objective is to destroy the beds of other teams while defending your own. Resources such as iron, gold, and emeralds are essential for purchasing blocks, weapons, and armor that aid in both defense and attack. The last team with their bed intact or the last player standing wins.

10 |2000

udaray avatar image
udaray commented

I appreciate you giving such useful information. Your website is really awesome. The amount of information on your website is impressive. percetakan jakarta timur

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.