question

amar avatar image
amar asked Jeffrey Blattman answered

Regarding Merchant ID in different countries

Hi @glenn at clover,
1) How merchant ID is managed over different countries?Like for different countries for same merchant, MID(merchant id) will be different or same?
2) On clover device I am getting order info up to past 95 days like this:
a) Firstly getting OrderContract.Summaries.ID like:
new CursorLoader(this, OrderContract.Summaries.contentUriWithAccount(account), null, "<date range>", null,null); then after getting all order summary id:
b) getting order details like:
orderConnector.getOrder(orderId)
So, Is this right approach for getting data up to past 95 days? Is there any limitation for that as I am getting order info for all devices under that merchant?

Clover MiniClover StationClover Mobile
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amar avatar image amar commented ·

@Jeffrey Blattman, Miguel can you provide some help on above questions?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered
Clover has two production environments: US and EU. The data for these environments is completely separate, including merchants and orders.

As I've said before, it's really hard to comment on this without knowing exactly what you are building and how it's going to work.

I'm quoting from here,
https://docs.clover.com/build/developer-guidelines...

Use the Export API if backfilling more than the previous two months of order or payment data.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community