question

atul7v7 avatar image
atul7v7 asked leogeorge2 edited

500 Internal Server Error During OAuth Flow on Sandbox

I am working on integrating the Clover OAuth flow in my application. After generating the authorization URL using my app ID, app secret, callback URL, and state, I am successfully redirected to Clover’s login page to enter my username and password. However, after submitting the credentials, I receive a 500 Internal Server Error.

Upon inspecting the network requests, I noticed that it’s making a call to:

https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/accounts/TXXC0PYASERGJ/merchants?expand=address%2Centerprises%2Cowner%2CpartnerApp%2Cproperties%2Cgateway%2CmerchantPlan%2CmerchantPlan.modules%2CselfBoardingApplication&limit=51&_=1727171808286

This API call is returning a 500 error.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, and are there any suggestions for resolving it?

Thanks for your help!

REST APIOAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shopventory avatar image
shopventory answered

We are seeing the same issue on our Sandbox env for the past 24hrs or so. Reached out to Clover developer relations, waiting to hear back.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jamesmorgsb766y avatar image
jamesmorgsb766y answered shopventory commented

It looks like the issue could be related to Clover's sandbox environment. Here's what you can try:

1. **Check Clover's API status** for outages.

2. **Review API request parameters** to ensure correct formatting.

3. **Test in production** with a test account with picsart zone.

4. **Contact Clover support** if the error persists.

This should help troubleshoot the 500 error!

1 comment
10 |2000

shopventory avatar image shopventory commented ·
Production works fine - Clover replied they are looking into it, so it's seems to be an issue on their end.
0 Likes 0 ·
shopventory avatar image
shopventory answered

As per suggestions from Clover, tried:

• Creating a new merchant in the Sandbox and testing - same result
  • Disabling the alternate launch path - same result

Still waiting on Clover for additional information.

10 |2000

shopventory avatar image
shopventory answered karanpreet commented

Just for anyone following this thread, they are working on a fix, but if you need something sooner, creating a new sandbox developer account should fix the problem.

1 comment
10 |2000

karanpreet avatar image karanpreet commented ·

Thanks shopventory

0 Likes 0 ·
shopventory avatar image
shopventory answered karanpreet commented

Just a quick update here, while auth works on test merchants on the new GDE sandbox, a lot of things are completely broken with no ETA on fixes.

1. Randomly logged out without any indication - see https://community.clover.com/questions/74040/environments-are-down.html?childToView=74075#answer-74075

2. Unable to add employees to test merchants: https://community.clover.com/questions/74074/unable-to-add-employee-to-test-merchant.html?childToView=74068#answer-74068

3. Unable to setup emulator

GDE credentials are returned as invalid when logging into a sandbox emulator, so I was hoping to do #2, then use that login but adding an employee is also broken.

My whole team is stuck dealing with these issues, very frustrating.

2 comments
10 |2000

karanpreet avatar image karanpreet commented ·

shopventory any updates ?

0 Likes 0 ·
karanpreet avatar image karanpreet karanpreet commented ·

Shopventory sandbox is working now

0 Likes 0 ·
leogeorge2 avatar image
leogeorge2 answered leogeorge2 edited

A 500 Internal Server Error typically indicates an issue on the server side rather than within your application. To troubleshoot, first check your server logs for more detailed error messages that could help identify the problem. Make sure you are following the latest Clover API documentation for OAuth and double-check the parameters in your authorization URL for correctness.

10 |2000

logomaniya avatar image
logomaniya answered

To install apps on the Clover Mini device, follow these steps:

1. Access the Clover App Market:

• Turn on your Clover Mini and navigate to the home screen.
    • Locate the Clover App Market icon and tap on it to open.
  2. Search for the App:

• Use the search function within the App Market to find the specific app you need.
  3. Download and Install:

• Once you find the app, select it and follow the prompts to download and install it.
  4. Check Compatibility:

• For game-related apps, ensure they are compatible with Clover Mini. You can usually find compatibility information in the app's description.
  5. Refer to Documentation:

• For specific installation details or support (like for the 1ee game), check the app’s support page or documentation for any additional instructions.

If you encounter any issues during installation, consulting Clover's customer support can also be helpful.

https://apkhappymod.org/

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community