question

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra asked diegoterra answered

Production App Approval

Hi,

How long should I wait for an app to get approved? Its been weeks now!

APP ID: AGDJRK5XYETGG

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered

Any help? Answers? guidance? Care?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered

Any updates????

10 |2000

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered ben-m commented

We keep waiting. Now the customer (A Clover customer) wants to sue us because we haven't started the integration after 5 months of the contract signature. 5 months to get an app up and running...

1 comment
10 |2000

ben-m avatar image ben-m commented ·

Hi @diegoterra, currently the best to get answers is to reach out to Clover Dev Rel by email https://docs.clover.com/docs/developer-technical-support

--

As for the integration, you should be able to develop and keep working on features for your client in your staging environment using the sandbox, which does not require approval.

Best of luck to you!

0 Likes 0 ·
diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered

Hi,

The customer doesn't have a sandbox, so we can only work in Production. I am in touch with Alexander but the process is super slow.

10 |2000

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered

Any updates?

10 |2000

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered

No updates. no nothing.

10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered williamc commented

What type of integration is this? If you are just using rest apis you can probably use merchant tokens and by-pass approval.

12 comments
10 |2000

williamc avatar image williamc commented ·

Hi ,can you please tell me how to use REST API with out a APP approval ? I am working on my own business ,so I do have access for the tokens

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 williamc commented ·

I don't know what you are trying to do, but you just need to use a merchant token in your API requests. The private key is the access token. It's as simple as that.

1 Like 1 ·
williamc avatar image williamc parquet76 commented ·

hi there , thx for the quick answer . real appreciated it .

I am trying to let my POS APP to communicate with my CLOVER mini. do u have any idea ? It has stalled my progress for almost 2 month now .

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
guntharwoller8 avatar image
guntharwoller8 answered

Securing production app approval is a critical milestone for developers, ensuring that the app meets the necessary standards and regulations for public release. This process typically involves thorough testing for functionality, security, and performance, as well as adherence to platform-specific guidelines set by app stores such as the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Developers must provide detailed documentation, clear privacy policies, and address any potential issues flagged during the review process. Successfully navigating this approval process not only validates the app's quality and reliability but also instills confidence in users Snake 8 ball pool Apk, paving the way for a successful launch and widespread adoption.

10 |2000

diegoterra avatar image
diegoterra answered

This is for a Private app, not to be listed int he marketplace.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community