Payment to refund could not be found for paymentId

RefundPaymentRequest refund = new RefundPaymentRequest();

refund.setPaymentId(payment.getId());

refund.setOrderId(payment.getOrder().getId());

refund.setFullRefund(true);

paymentConnector.initializeConnection();

paymentConnector.refundPayment(refund);

Response of above request is as follow :

RefundPaymentResponse{json='{"message":"Payment to refund could not be found for paymentId: M5B1GPDX85CHY","success":false,"result":"ERROR","refund":null}', bundle=null, changeLog=Bundle[{success=null, refund=null, result=null, message=null}]}

always first time in a day , I am getting success response. but after that I am getting "message":"Payment to refund could not be found for paymentId:PAYMENT_ID"

FYI : I'm using Clover mini C-300

OrdersPaymentsClover Mini
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I am not seeing the request hitting our system. Can you try to refund the payment again and make sure the device is sync?
0 Likes 0 ·
geopme avatar image
geopme answered

You've encountered some issues with chargebacks, especially the message "Could not find payment to refund for payment ID." I've encountered similar payment issues in the past and understand how frustrating they can be.

In my experience, I have found that using alternative payment methods can sometimes result in smoother transactions. I recently started Learn how to accept bitcoin payments and I have to say it has been a game changer.

Learning to integrate Bitcoin payments into my system was a little challenging at first, but once implemented, the process became smooth. I have been really impressed with the convenience and efficiency of cryptocurrency payments and have found them to be a fantastic solution for my business needs. Perhaps exploring cryptocurrency payments could also be a viable alternative for refund processes!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alexseen avatar image
alexseen answered

I own a boutique that sources unique textiles from Ukraine, and reliable payments are crucial for maintaining good relations with suppliers. I was searching for a money transfer service that was quick and didn’t charge hefty fees. That’s when I found money transfer to ukraine. This platform has streamlined my payment process with its easy-to-use interface and transparent fee structure. They offer various incentives like reduced fees for frequent users and quick transfer options, which really help when I need to send money on a tight schedule. I really appreciate how it has made international transactions smoother and more predictable for my business.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community