question

guru850 avatar image
guru850 asked guru850 commented

App Approval Status

Hello,

Can I get a status update on our APP we submitted for approval ( App ID 95BJR1W5VFBVM )? We have attempted to contact your dev team @ developer-relations@devrel.clover.com. Currently we have yet to receive a response.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered guru850 commented

I have advised DevRel to provide you updates

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

guru850 avatar image guru850 commented ·

Hello @bryanvargas

Can I get a status update on our APP we submitted for approval ( App ID 95BJR1W5VFBVM )? We have fixed the errors noted by your development team. We have attempted several times to reach someone at @ developer-relations@devrel.clover.com. Currently we have yet to receive a response. The only responses we are receiving is from this platform in which I understand is not the platform for this type of inquiry.

We are sure your team is hard at work just asking for little assistance once again.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Emails
Our Clover Developer Portal - sgrew101@gmail.com
Our company email - Gplays@gradeplays.com

1 Like 1 ·
aakashmcoderz avatar image aakashmcoderz commented ·

Hello @bryanvargas

I hope you will help me
It's been another month since I uploaded the app.
It's still in Pending State.
Could you please forward my concern to dev rel team?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community