question

miaaa avatar image
miaaa asked miaaa commented

Smart receipt does not work

I set some text in the smart receipt Text field and wait for few days but there is no text print out in my receipt. The Emulator's email receipt works but my Clover Mini receipt does not.

UPDATE: Is this issue fixed? My Mini devkit still not working.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

Are you providing just text or a URL as well?

0 Likes 0 ·
miaaa avatar image miaaa commented ·

Hi miguel, I just provide text.

0 Likes 0 ·

Which type of receipt are you looking at? Web/Email/Printed?

0 Likes 0 ·

I am looking at the Printed receipt. (Clover Mini)

0 Likes 0 ·
Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered

For smart receipts, you will need provide both text AND a URL for it to appear. You may have to wait 6-8 hours for the settings to sync to the merchant's device. I've found uninstalling and re-installing the app often forces this immediately. I'm seeing a possible issue of smart receipts not showing up in email receipts, but I am seeing them working correctly on web and printed receipts when I tested.

For information please refer to our docs: https://docs.clover.com/build/smart-r...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered miaaa commented

For printed receipts, it looks like there's an issue that displaying only text doesn't work. I've opened a ticket for this, but I don't have an estimate when it will be fixed. However, if you supply a URL and text, it should show up as a QR Code and the text next to it.

6 comments
10 |2000

Hi miguel, I add a URL to it and it did not show either.

0 Likes 0 ·

@Miaaa, are you still running into issues?

0 Likes 0 ·

@miguel, yea. The smart receipt still not working? Should I reupload my apk to developer dashboard or should I do something else?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi miguel, I just figure out that smart receipt worked if I use Emulator such as Leapdroid but does not work with Clover mini. The same thing happened even in webhook. I can receive POST requests if I use Emulator but I received nothing from Clover Mini.

0 Likes 0 ·

Can you provide an example web receipt for each (emulator and mini)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community