question

cmballer avatar image
cmballer asked cmballer commented

Looking for inventory samples/templates

I am a Clover reseller. I sell to a variety of different merchants. I have a demo Clover station. When I take the demo to a particular merchant, I would like to first delete the existing inventory file, then import a sample inventory file specific to my prospect's industry. I would like to have a variety of inventory files: retail, full-service restaurant, quick-serve restaurant, salon, dry cleaner, etc. We do not have a large portfolio of Clover merchants yet, so obtaining these sample inventory files from an existing base of merchants is not possible. Anybody know where I can get such files, or is anyone willing to help by posting some samples? Clover support is unwilling to help with this, even though it seems like a natural way to help boost sales.

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered cmballer commented

Hi @cmballer,

Here's a sample inventory spreadsheet we've created, feel free to adopt it for other verticals you're trying to target: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

To use it, launch the Inventory app from your demo merchant's web dashboard. In the top right corner, select "Import Inventory" and upload the spreadsheet. When you're done demoing and want to clear, you can hit the 'Select All' button to mass delete these inventory items.

Hope this helps-

Mark

image description

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cmballer avatar image cmballer commented ·

Thank you, Mark! Big help. Additional contributions from others are welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community