question

natana avatar image
natana asked michak89a answered

Can I logout the account using js?

I try to login oauth on my app.

If I login here, I will automatically login to https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/ .

If I call ouath again, the login window will open with automatic login completed.

I want to logout the account using js.

After logout of https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/ , I can re-enter my account by login from my app. Can't I do this logic on the API stage?

clover developer community
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I am not fully following your request/question. There is no API on the Clover side to logout a merchant from their dashboard. However, you should be able to implement something on your side of the app for login/logout.
1 Like 1 ·
natana avatar image natana bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

I want to use different acount clover in my web app.

When I login once and open the clover authentication pop-up, auto-login is complete.

I want to login to another account. So I need a way to logout clover in my session. I tried to delete the cookie, but it didn't work.

May I know how?

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 natana commented ·
So you think it is reasonable for you to be allowed to log a merchant out of their active dashboard session? Uhm no. Just because you have a merchant token does not mean you have access to their session, nor should you.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
michak89a avatar image
michak89a answered

I also want to login to another account. So I need a way to logout clover in my session. I tried to delete the cookie, but it didn't work.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community