question

rohitpandey avatar image
rohitpandey asked hammer answered

What will be the format of webhook response after order creation on clover?

Hi,

As much I know that there are 2 ways to create an order on clover: 1) Using clover device 2) Using API

While using API, I have to follow 2 steps to add an order: a) Create an order. b) Add line items to the recently created orders.

Now, If I have 1 line item to be added into a order, then webhook triggers two times firstly for order creation and secondly for order updation. Will this be followed by a LIVE order creation i.e. when somebody places an order through clover device, then will I get the same kind of webhook response as I am getting using API for order creation i.e. one for creation and one for updation or will I get only webhook response for order creation which will include line order creations?

Main thing which I want to know is when order is placed on clover and a webhook is attached to that event, what will be the format of webhook response which I am going to receive.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks!

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

hammer avatar image
hammer answered

Webhook responses contain only info required to query for the detail data information and the event that spawned them. See https://docs.clover.com/build/webhooks/

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community