question

seanmblum avatar image
seanmblum asked seanmblum answered

Hotel front desk integration

Hello, I have a hotel that wants to put Clover in their restaurant. I’m hoping we can integrate with their hotel software so that guests can do room charges. Have you done this with api before ? What do I need to gather ? Thanks

semi-integrations
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seanmblum avatar image seanmblum commented ·
I think I wrote an additional comments as an answer on this thread, let me know if the original question is possible if I can use some API so that I could place Clover and a few hotels and have it talk to their front desk software both which I’ll listed above. Please let me know your thoughts thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

Can you integrate, yes, do you get it for free (e.g no work) probably not. That depends on whether the other software you are using has built integrations with Clover and whether or not those integrations support your requirements.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seanmblum avatar image
seanmblum answered

The two hotels that I have use the current software below:

FOSSE

Oracle Opera

10 |2000

seanmblum avatar image
seanmblum answered

Ok. So I would need to reach out to those software companies and ask if they have a already built API for clover systems ?

Is that the correct terminology I should use? Im sorry for the dumb questions here

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community