question

Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy asked Melvin Vy commented

Clvoer Mini 3rd Generation Not working with USB Pay Display

We have POS run on Winform that connected to Clover Mini 2nd Generation via USB Pay Display. and it not working on 3rd Generation. Is there anything we will need to update in order to connect via USB Pay Display?

USB Pay Display
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

can you email in developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with your developer ID, app ID, device serial number, and the make and model of your POS.

0 Likes 0 ·
Melvin Vy avatar image Melvin Vy bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
where do i find my dev ID, I forgot where I registered
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ Melvin Vy commented ·
log into your developer dashboard>click your name at the top right corner> developer settings

There should be an developer info page and that has your developer ID.

0 Likes 0 ·
Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy answered

I already install new driver but it still not working
I am still waiting on this reply,

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gorgioden2345 avatar image
gorgioden2345 answered gorgioden2345 edited

The Clover Mini should display “Welcome to (name of the business).” It will display a “Not Ready” message if the Mini is not in the correct mode, or if it displays the screen that should be merchant facing. MyCCPay Login

10 |2000

Melvin Vy avatar image
Melvin Vy answered

we were using clover mini 2nd generation connected via USB and just replace to Clover Mini 3rd Generation and it didn't work. we put back the 2nd generation work perfectly. then switch to 3rd gen not ready againnot-ready.png

not-ready.png (320.9 KiB)
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community