question

Dan avatar image
Dan asked Mike M commented

Payments not printing on receipts

Hi guys, if I use a custom Tender to pay for an item, it shows up on the e-receipt but not on the physical receipt. Is there a reason this could be?

Edit: My colleague has a theory that each Tender requires a separate receipt, so paying for half of something with a custom Tender and half with cash might be confusing the register. Not sure if this is true. If I pay for the entirety of an order with the custom tender, to 'close' the order I have to hit the $0 cash amount. Could this be an issue?

Print
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image Mike M commented ·

I must say that I have not run into the issue of requiring to hit a 0$ cash amount to close an order. Are you using a Custom Tender as specified here? https://docs.clover.com/build/android-apps/custom-tenders/

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

michael avatar image
michael answered

It should be showing up on the physical receipt. Are you using programmatic tender (i.e one that requires another app/service) or just a simple tender that what added in the setup app. Can you send me an example of a receipt that did not print anything.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community