question

annajuris093 avatar image
annajuris093 asked bryanvargas edited

Have you communicated and trained employees on the proper use of Clover Go and the potential consequences for unauthorized usage

Yes, it is crucial to effectively communicate and provide training to employees regarding the proper use of Clover Go and the potential consequences associated with unauthorized usage. Here are some questions related to this aspect: Have employees received comprehensive training on how to use Clover Go appropriately, including its intended purposes and any limitations or restrictions? Is there a documented policy or guidelines that clearly outline the acceptable and unacceptable use of Clover Go, along with specific examples and scenarios? Have employees been informed about the potential consequences of unauthorized or inappropriate usage of Clover Go, such as disciplinary actions, termination, or legal repercussions? How frequently are reminders or refresher training sessions conducted to reinforce the proper use of Clover Go and to address any updates or changes in policies? Is there a mechanism in place for employees to ask questions, seek clarification, or report any concerns related to the use of Clover Go, promoting open communication and ensuring a clear understanding of expectations

Clover Go
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

honeytz avatar image
honeytz answered bryanvargas edited

I also have this same question and I cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also need a solution.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emberia avatar image
emberia answered bryanvargas edited

I have the same problem and I still don't have answer

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community