question

quickdraw-studios avatar image
quickdraw-studios asked Conrad McLean answered

Buying a Clover Station Dev Kit

Hello,

I would like to buy the Clover Station Dev Kit with printer but can't find it. Where can I purchase one?

Thanks, Nicolas

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered

Clover currently doesn't sell a Station dev kit. You could purchase a dev kit Clover Mini if you want something similar with a built-in printer.

See https://docs.clover.com/build/android... for specs of our devices. You could set up a emulator with similar specs.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Conrad McLean avatar image
Conrad McLean answered
Does anyone have a used Mini Dev Kit that they longer need and want to sell? I'm developing an app for in house use so the extra $450 for a dev kit is kinda much for me. I am able to test on the emulator, but having issues printing using, so would like to test on an actual device. fyi, I've already downloaded and installed the printers app and tried printing, except I'm all wireless and it says i need to be wired :-(

Thanks!
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community