question

webforte avatar image
webforte asked uisfdra commented

Account Closed

Hi

I am trying to do the payment with a saved card, and when I am doing payment then it shows this error:

O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:7:"message";s:20:"402 Payment Required";s:5:"error";O:8:"stdClass":4:{s:4:"code";s:13:"card_declined";s:7:"message";s:14:"ACCOUNT CLOSED";s:6:"charge";s:13:"J976GM14CCQ68";s:11:"declineCode";s:15:"issuer_declined";}}

Please explain.

ecommerce
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

If you have a card on file for a customer and the customer closes the account associated with the card any subsequent payments will fail.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hennysmath avatar image
hennysmath answered dawidkarla Suspended commented

This is because the account is no longer active, and the issuing bank will decline the transaction. In such a case, it is important to update the customer's payment information as soon as possible to avoid any disruption in service or delayed payments.

wordle

1 comment
10 |2000

uisfdra avatar image uisfdra commented ·

shell shockers

Currently I'm having this problem

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community