question

thedangler avatar image
thedangler asked enaksheedy edited

Override default tipping menu?

Hello,

How can I override the default tipping menue?
If not can I override the sale app to create my own payment flow up until the receipt options?

Regards

Clover Android SDKclover developer community
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a merchant or a developer? If you are a merchant, you can configure tip settings in the Setup menu under the Tips sidebar. If you are a developer, please review our semi-integration guide.

0 Likes 0 ·
thedangler avatar image thedangler Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

I am a developer.

I'm assuming I can create a whole app now that can replace the sale app until the payment process and receipt?

I'm basically overriding the whole tip part. It's more complicated than just changing title, and amounts. My Client has some very specific needs and I was hoping to replace the sale app , or only the tipping part.

0 Likes 0 ·
thedangler avatar image
thedangler answered

Hello, The guide you pointed me at didn't tell me how to overide tipping.
I want to implement my OWN tipping menu then clover can take over payment flow.
The customization I need to make are currently NOT available in the tipping app.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mimosab avatar image
mimosab answered

You should choose a new ingredient and get started. Right? Join in cooking with papa's burgeria to enjoy interesting dishes.

10 |2000

enaksheedy avatar image
enaksheedy answered enaksheedy edited

Thank you for the information you gave, my favorite thing is playing games, my favorite game is the football legends game, playing games makes me feel good.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community