question

zahrajalilian avatar image
zahrajalilian asked will1452 answered

steps for payment

hi there

im trying to implement clover pos

i have some questions

like what are the steps of implementing

from what i undrestand have to get access token then create an order and then payment right?

i would be thankful if someone helped me with understanding the proccess or of what permission the app needs for proccessing

best regards

OrdersPaymentsOAuth
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nicholas Ho avatar image Nicholas Ho ♦♦ commented ·

Hello, I recommend checking out our docs to get started: https://docs.clover.com/docs

Regarding payments, it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. For a semi-integrations (implementing your POS with Clover as the payment processor) you can take a look at what options we have available in terms of SDKs and APIs. For E-commerce payments, the section on our E-commerce API should walk you through the steps for taking a payment: https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-ecommerce

If there is anything specific you need us to elaborate on or you can't find on our docs, please let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·
virtuefeed avatar image
virtuefeed answered

When it comes to payments, everything relies on the goals that you have set for yourself. Look at the software development kits (SDKs) and application programming interfaces (APIs) that we provide if you want to construct a semi-integration, which means using Clover as the payment processor for your point of sale system. For payments made via e-commerce, the corresponding part of our e-commerce application programming interface (API) should guide you through the necessary processes. phrazle

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

will1452 avatar image
will1452 answered

Three steps involved in the online transaction are Registration, Placing an order, and, Payment.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community