question

Will Macaluso avatar image
Will Macaluso asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Any way to visualize receipt on emulator?

Hi,

I'd like to visualize what a receipt for an order might look like from clover station, however I don't have a dev kit or a receipt printer. Is there any way to visualize a receipt for an order without an actual printer? (maybe a receipt printer emulator, or print to image?)

Thanks,

Will

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered Jeffrey Blattman commented

We don't have a of printer emulator. A cool feature would actually be if we supported printing receipts using Android's PrintManager but I digress. You could purchase a Star Printer TSP100 with Ethernet, connect it to the same network as your computer and set it up as a printer with the Printers app. We also have a new feature on Clover Station that allows it to share its printer so if you know someone who has a Clover Station you can hook your computer up to their network and select that printer with the Printers app.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

You can also use the TSP100U (USB version).

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community