question

ivaandreeva avatar image
ivaandreeva asked sam Deactivated commented

Device prints receipts on each order

Hi, I have a Sandbox device that recently got a design update. Since then it has been printing receipts after every order without waiting for me to click on the Print Receipt button.

I checked the settings in Setup in the back office and the checkox "Automatically print customer receipt after each order" was not checked.

I tried checking and unchecking this option - no change, still prints without waiting. This is quite frustrating as the only way to not print receipts all the time and waste a lot of paper is to remove the printer from the Printers app.

Thanks! Iva.

Orders
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

Iva, I'm sorry to hear that, could you send over your device id to dev@clover.com? Is it possible that you have an app installed that prints receipts after a transaction?

Best, Sam

0 Likes 0 ·
ivaandreeva avatar image ivaandreeva commented ·

Thanks for the reply, I have sent screenshots, a video and the info you requested on dev@clover.com :)

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered

For future reference, this issue was resolved by selecting and unselecting the "Automatically print customer receipt after each order" checkbox in Setup App and press the 'Sync' Button on the top right.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community