question

richrichrich avatar image
richrichrich asked Zoey penelope answered

How to get rewards after payment

1. How to get rewards after payment?

2. In my control panel, why do I need to log in after clicking rewards? Need extra setup?

Developer Pay API
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
Please give more context about your question, keeping in mind that this platform is meant to help developers solve technical questions about their apps on Clover's Developer Platform.
0 Likes 0 ·
richrichrich avatar image richrichrich Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

When I click 1, and then click 2, I will be asked to log in again. After the login is successful, I will be asked to log in again after performing the previous operation. I don't know why this is, is it not allowed to view rewards in the test environment?

684a57ac-b71e-44c2-955a-1b3b48dc3408.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered Richelle Herrli edited

Rewards does not currently work on Sandbox. However, I've listed the flow for Rewards gives a reward after payment.

Flow for Rewards:

1. The merchant must have the ‘Rewards codes’ setting enabled
  2. When a receipt prints, it will include a 3-word code on the receipt that the customer can redeem in app or via sms
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

santerwilliamsn avatar image
santerwilliamsn answered santerwilliamsn edited

facing same issue for couple of days, tried many time but failed. Need a proper solution
anyone can guide me?

10 |2000

Zoey penelope avatar image
Zoey penelope answered
You'll get a Google Pay scratch card in your Rewards section under Promotions. Follow the on-screen instructions to find out if you've earned a reward. If ...

Once you've made your purchases, earned your rewards, and have enough cash back saved up, it's quite easy to sign language alphabet redeem your rewards. On the card issuer's website, there will typically be a redemption portal where you can see what you've earned and choose how you want to redeem it.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community