question

nana avatar image
nana asked brandycolin answered

Sync inventory between platforms?

I currently use the Clover system in store but still have my Square online shop. Is there any way (an app?) of syncing the stock/inventory levels between these two platforms? Thanks

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

I am not aware of any.

It's definitely possible from Clover's side. You can export and import your bulk inventory from your merchant console. Whether Square allows can export, import I do not know.

You can also download your inventory using Clover's APIs. That is a little more technical than what I described above.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brandycolin avatar image
brandycolin answered

That is what I am hunting for as well but with WooCommerce. Downloading and uploading is not sustainable. I am really surprised there is not apps to choose from. I did come across SKU IQ, but have not got around to giving this a deep dive yet.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community