question

jay avatar image
jay asked kevnat edited

How can I connect my own retail POS system with clover in terms of payments?

Hello!

We have our home-made POS system that we are using in our retail store and we would like to connect it to clover mini if a customer wants to pay with a credit card at the end of the transaction.

Please help us on how can we make this possible.

Thanks a lot.

Jay

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kevnat avatar image
kevnat answered jay commented

Hi Jay,

The easiest way to connect your POS system with a Clover Mini or Flex for payment would be to integrate with our REST Pay Display API. See docs here: https://docs.clover.com/docs/rest-pay-overview

Thanks,

Kevin

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jay avatar image jay commented ·

Do we have to register our own POS system to be able to integrate with clover using .NET and USB?

0 Likes 0 ·
jay avatar image
jay answered kevnat edited

Hello Kevin,

Thank you so much for your replay. I have a few more questions to ask and its too hard to find a support we need to guide us with this matter. Is there any way we could call someone over the phone to help us do it?

Thanks a lot,

Jay

1 comment
10 |2000

kevnat avatar image kevnat commented ·

Hi Jay,

Please start by submitting our partner intake form here: https://docs.clover.com/docs/application. Our Developer Relations team will be in contact with you to discuss your questions.

Yes, you will need to have your POS app approved for use by Clover merchants.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Likes 0 ·
jay avatar image
jay answered

Do we have to register our own POS system to be able to integrate with clover using .NET and USB?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community