question

bill avatar image
bill asked bill commented

Cant seem to create a new web app in Sandbox

I have a sandbox account and a test merchant with some test data.

I want to create a web-app so I followed the instructions here:

https://docs.clover.com/build/web-app...

I found it unintuitive that there is a save button I cant click at the bottom of the screen, but it appears to autosave. I cannot publish the application since its a sandbox account (and its a test app so I really don't want it published anyway).

Problem 1. I understand that I need to install this application on my test merchant but it does not show up there.

Problem 2. I click the 'Example Oauth Request' link and it brings me to a screen and asks me to select my merchant. So I do. This then leads me to a Not Found error. The Java Script shows a 404 trying to hit this URL.

Request URL:https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/2K6HZZZVFYAAA/apps/MMMME669PZZZ?expand=androidVersion%2CdeviceTypes%2CavailableMetereds%2CavailableSubscriptions%2CcurrentSubscription%2Cmodules%2Cscreenshots&_=1457752111111

I have obfuscated those IDs just since I am not sure off the top of my head what they are. But I also have no clue what all of that about Android is. This is supposed to just be a web application.

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered bill commented

When you say it does not show up there, where are you looking? Have you tried clicking the link "App Market Preview"? There should be an install button through the link if your app has a valid country subscription for your test merchant. Please go to your Developer Dashboard and tap Edit Pricing for the app if you need to add a coutnry subscription.

Problem 2 should resolve itself when you add a country subscription to the app.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bill avatar image bill commented ·

@mike that seems to have been it. I did not realize the pricing thing was a mandatory thing so I guessed I skipped it.

Thanks,

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community