question

rob avatar image
rob asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How long does it take for an app to get approved?

How long does it take for an app to get approved?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

motocoders avatar image motocoders commented ·

i have mine pending now for 20 days, why is it taking so long very little info is given back

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ motocoders commented ·

There are a lot of factors involved in app approval. Please redirect your query to appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·
rob avatar image
rob answered

App approval timelines vary by case. To ensure that app review moves as swiftly as possible, please check out our Launch and App Submissionsections at docs.clover.com.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval answered

From an EU perspective there are 3 'separate' aspects to this, Developer Approval, App Submission, APK Review.

Developer Approval - I'm going to assume you have this already, and your legals, business etc have been given the green light from Clover

App Submission - After you've completed your app description, screenshots, logo etc it'll usually take about 2 - 3 days.

APK Review - Assuming you have a perfect app with no bugs, and its been tested fully - final app approvals before publishing depend on your APK being approved as part of the submission process. This happens once a week on a Friday. It's best to get to the stage where all testing has been done by Wednesday to get on that Friday's list. Testing of the APK can take as little as 2 days (assuming everything is A-OK) - but I'd give yourself and the Clover testing team 2 weeks to allow for some back and forth. More if major changes are needed.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community