question

Jai avatar image
Jai asked Dan answered

How can I add button to order editing screen

I am working on a offer and promotion integration, one of our requirement is the ability to check what benefits will a order with current line items get. So while adding and removing line items to order store person can check the benefits there only and can alter line items according. I am not able to find any way to add a button on order editing screen, like we can add custom tender button on pay screen. Is there any way to archive this?

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan avatar image
Dan answered

If I understand the question, in the Register app you want to add a button to the layout where items are added to orders. Unfortunately, this is not supported.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

I'd suggest you consider using an Android notification. This allows the merchant to interact with your application without interrupting their normal work flow. You could even provide a running summary in the notification so the merchant may not need to jump to your application at all in most cases.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community