question

creatorre avatar image
creatorre asked creatorre commented

Server to server Clover integration

Hi. I didn't find any docs about server to server intergration.

For example, I have my own Android/iOS app, which should create an orders in the Clover POS. I will send this orders to my web service and this web service should interract with Clover - waiter should see orders, generated from my app and after that app show know, that these orders were paid. Is that possible?

Thank you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered creatorre commented
  1. Yes, you can create orders using the Clover Android SDK. See use of OrderConnector.
  2. Yes, you can send that order to your server. That's up to you how you design your server- Clover isn't directly involved.
  3. Yes, if you create an order, it will show up wherever orders are displayed on the Clover device (Orders app for example, or any 3rd party app that displays orders)
  4. Yes, your app can use OrderConnector to register for order updates to understand when they are paid.
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

creatorre avatar image creatorre commented ·

Hi, Jeff. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Please, check this my scheme. Am I correct? Do I understand correctly the integration process?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmaq7uqm4nk...

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

That's one valid integration scheme, yes. Forgive my inability to comment in more detail without knowing more details.

0 Likes 0 ·
creatorre avatar image creatorre commented ·

Thank you, Jeff!

0 Likes 0 ·
creatorre avatar image
creatorre answered

Hi, Jeff. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Please, check this my scheme. Am I correct? Do I understand correctly the integration process?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmaq7uqm4nk...

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community