question

sanjevan avatar image
sanjevan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

App Web Configuration settings

Based on this link https://docs.clover.com/docs/cloud-sdk-vappsettings.jpg3 where is the Web Configuration option

Developer Pay API
appsettings.jpg (70.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Select App Type. You will see an option for REST, you need to select it

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjevan avatar image
sanjevan answered

Great found it!

10 |2000

sanjevan avatar image
sanjevan answered

Another question I have is. When I use the Cloud Pay Display method. When performing a transaction can I indicated to the transaction history for the bank statement add a reference number. Right now when I buy something it says the DBA name on my bank statement, can i append to the DBA name a reference number of that transaction.

bankstatment.jpg

like on this pic, there are many Tim Hortons, but they add a number at the end or the Canadian Tire, how can i add something right after that.

bankstatment.jpg (20.2 KiB)
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Look at the API, there is a field on the payment request called externalReferenceId that may be what you are looking for.

10 |2000

sanjevan avatar image
sanjevan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Great found it, let see how to implement that...lol. Also If im using Cloud Pay Display, do i still need to get the app published through the market or how does that work?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

All integrations need to go through our approval process, it is outlined here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/semi-integration-process.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community