question

richa avatar image
richa asked richa commented

clientcreatedtime field store time in utc format?

I am fetching orders at regular intervals to fetch sales data.I am using utc timestamp to fetch orders.For example orders are added for time 2:00am GMT.And I need to fetch order using script which uses UTC time stamp of past 10 minutes to fetch orders.so will it allow me to fetch current order irrespective of place and datetime? clientcreatedtime is stored in utc format in clover as well?

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered richa commented

client_created_time is stored as a UNIX timestamp. If you don't know what that means this may be helpful:

https://currentmillis.com/tutorials/system-currentTimeMillis.html#unix-timestamp

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

So if I am asking to fetch orders from 10:00 am UTC to 10:10 am UTC it will fetch me correct results irrespective of timezone .Right?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ richa commented ·

Yes, that is correct.

0 Likes 0 ·
richa avatar image richa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks alot.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community