question

andymx51 avatar image
andymx51 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Disable Toasts when sending images to the printer.

Hi,

I'd like to disable to Toasts that are shown when I send images to the printer, they serve no useful purpose for the cashier/merchant using the device. In our semi-integrated app there will be an event or user action that triggers a print function, so the user will be already aware that something is being sent to the printer, a Toast seems unnecessary and just looks ugly displayed over the UI.

This question has been asked before, but is now locked.

https://community.clover.com/questions/3076/how-can-i-get-rid-of-the-default-toasts-in-clover.html

Thanks.

Clover Android SDKClover FlexPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I believe that answer is still valid

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andymx51 avatar image andymx51 commented ·

What is the process for changing that behaviour? Can we raise a ticket to have it removed or a flag added to the SDK to turn it off?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ andymx51 commented ·

Per the post I linked that behavior is in our engine code and I do not anticipate that will be changed (even if I raise a ticket on your behalf).

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community