question

Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh asked cloverdev commented

Initialize more then one custom tender from a single app

Hi,

I am using Clover android SDK. I want to initialize more than one custom tender within my application. Is there any way to initialize more than one custom tender?

I have tried to call tenderConnector.checkAndCreateTender more than one time but only one custom tender is initializing every time.

I have also seen post-https://community.clover.com/questions/1681/multiple-custom-tenders-in-one-app.html, but it is very old. Is there any update have done from the clover side?

Please assist.

Thanks.

Clover Android SDKsemi-integrationsMerchantCustomersCustom Tenders
19 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cloverdev avatar image cloverdev commented ·

could you please guide me how you add custom tender ..i am getting 500 access denied for my package.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ cloverdev commented ·

What is your app id? Does your app have merchant read/write permissions? Are you using com.clover in your package name?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

@cloverdev, yes, change the package name. If your package contains com.clover we won't even allow upload, so I am not quite sure what you are doing (sideloading?). You need to create a Clover app, upload your apk and install your app on your test merchant.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered Sukhbir Singh edited

There is no update. It appears you can still only have one custom tender per application. I do see the issue that Mike M. created per the post you linked but that issue has been closed due to inactivity/lack of demand. I will comment on it.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sukhbir Singh avatar image Sukhbir Singh commented ·

OK, Thanks for the update. This will be great if the clover allows it.

1 Like 1 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community