question

brokenoval avatar image
brokenoval asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

How to get all app billing/ subscription prices

We have some merchants who have more than one of our apps installed. I'd like to use the API to determine how much the merchant is paying for all of our services.

Is there a way to return all of the installed apps along with their subscription/ billing amount.

Closest I can find is GET `https://api.eu.clover.com:443/v3/merchants/{mid}/apps` - however it's not returning the actual amount/ payment plan price for the apps.

Is there an expandable field I can use to get this info?

Thanks!

App MarketMerchant
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Are you sure that is the endpoint you are using? Or, are you using

/v3/apps/appId/merchants/mId/billing_info
0 Likes 0 ·
brokenoval avatar image brokenoval David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I'm hoping I can use that endpoint and get all pricing subscriptions in one place. The API works, but I can't figure out how to expand anything related to pricing plans/ subscription amounts.

Using the one you posted there will require doing a separate API call for each app (10 apps) for each merhcant, as well as using a different authentication method (app_secret) than normal API requests (access_token) - and we don't currently store the app_secret.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Can you try an expansion on currentSubscription or billing?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brokenoval avatar image brokenoval commented ·

Ahha - yes, currentSubscription works like a charm, exactly what we need, thank you.

In summary for anyone else looking at this in the future:

https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com:443/v3/merchants/{mid}/apps?expand=currentSubscription&filter={filterFields}

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community