question

rgbrewer avatar image
rgbrewer asked Lauren Worthington answered

Need a developer for fairly small app.

I have a client for which I need to subcontract a dev -- I need to integrate with Clover point of sale in the following method:

1) Cashier can scan a custom QR code.

2) Use the data within the QR code as the product's details (item description, price, etc)
Note: I can edit the QR code to match whatever params you need, if you tell me them.

3) Modify price through normal Clover methods (there will be no "modifications" for the product, but there will be "coupons" -- ie reduced price for all items in the "Tools" department on Tuesdays.)

3) POST to an API after the order is processed, pass along the unique ID assigned to each purchased item (which comes from the QR code.) as well as the final price for each product after any coupons are applied.

4) Good communication, because I've never worked with Clover before, and I'm an old school PHP guy, this fancy android stuff is not my specialty.

I will need to know how to install the app and all that with explicit directions so that I can communicate it to my client.

Note: The work will likely not begin right away, as I have a good bit of other work to do first, but I would like to get a list of people I can reach out to. Likely within a month or so as the project nears completion.

Please email me at rgbrewer@gmail.com as I likely won't be checking this forum very frequently.

Custom Modifiers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Lauren Worthington avatar image
Lauren Worthington answered
Hi @rgbrewer,

Here is a page of integration service providers who may be able to help you out: https://www.clover.com/pos/integration-services
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community