question

ajay32 avatar image
ajay32 Suspended asked ajay32 Suspended published

Does Clover Station connect to a network printer (external Printer) through Wifi. How to ?

I have a Clover Station device and also have a printer from HP company. I would like to connect Clover Station to HP printer through WIFI. How can i do that? Does clover provide any API or SDK to do that ? or is there any work around for this ? What we are doing is after paying for an order from clover we need to print receipt of order from a printer placed on the other side of the room.
PrintClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered
We do not support any HP printer for receipt printing. We do not support any Wi-Fi printers. We do support the Star TSP700 ethernet order printer (this is for printing order receipts, not customer or merchant receipts).

If you want to use the printer for your own purposes in your own app, you can do that. You'll need to integrate (or build) the driver for the printer.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community