question

ravindra9278 avatar image
ravindra9278 asked parquet76 commented

Access Token Not Working for Web API

We're in the process of migrating our Clover integration to use the access_token and refresh_token, but we're encountering an issue. Let me break it down:

I can successfully retrieve the access_token and new refresh_token via the following API calls:

• /oauth/v2/token
  • /oauth/v2/refresh

The tokens work for several endpoints like categories, items, modifier_groups, modifiers, order_types, tenders, discounts, and service_charge. However, when I attempt to push an order using the same access_token, I get the following error:

{ "message": "401 Unauthorized" }

I've double-checked the app settings, and all the necessary permissions are enabled. The strange part is that when I create an API token from the merchant settings, everything works fine.

I’m unsure where the issue lies. I've also gone through various community posts, but they haven't been helpful—most suggestions involve reinstalling the Android app, which doesn't seem relevant here.screenshot-2024-10-10-at-43930pm.pngpermissions

API Tokenaccess tokenauth tokens
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

Reinstalling your Clover app not Android app is very relevant, instructions and more info - https://docs.clover.com/dev/docs/401-unauthorized

0 Likes 0 ·
anonymo avatar image
anonymo answered

For those who appreciate complex fragrances, this pink pepper in perfumes one doesn’t disappoint. Each layer reveals something new, making it an intriguing choice.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anonymo avatar image
anonymo answered

Establishing a fuel consumption monitoring system can help track performance over time. Regularly reviewing this data allows operators to identify patterns, how to calculate vessel fuel consumption assess the effectiveness of implemented strategies, and make necessary adjustments to enhance overall fuel efficiency.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community