question

houseofjanzen avatar image
houseofjanzen asked indiabiggame commented

Can't add modifiers to online menu

I just created a new modifier group and added a couple modifiers. But when I click on the box to make the modifiers "online" nothing happens. I can't checkmark the boxes.

Modifiers
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rummybo avatar image
rummybo answered indiabiggame commented

Rummy BO offers players the opportunity to compete with the best players across India and offers exciting bonuses on all deposits.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

indiabiggame avatar image indiabiggame commented ·

Conquian may have arrived in Mexico in the 19th century, but it originated earlier. Most probably, it originated 400 years ago. The reason Conquian is believed to be the direct ancestor of rummy nabob is that the basic rules of both games are the same. There are two stacks - the stockpile from which cards are drawn and a waste pile into which cards that are not needed are discarded.

As Conquian traveled the length and breadth of the Americas, people began to put their own spin on the card game and rummy emerged.

0 Likes 0 ·
indiabiggame avatar image indiabiggame indiabiggame commented ·

Even though rummy shares the most likeness with Conquian, we can trace the history of rummy further back in time and to a different continent. David Parlett believes that Conquian and hence, rummy developed from Chinese card games - Kon Khin and Khanhoo. Another ancient Chinese game with which rummy shares a striking similarity is Mahjong. In both games, cards or tiles have to be arranged in a particular order. There is another game called Hanafuda that originated in Japan may also have influenced the development of junglee rummy. It is believed that rummy developed when European countries began to trade with Asian countries and there was an extensive cultural interchange between the nations.

0 Likes 0 ·
indiabiggame avatar image indiabiggame indiabiggame commented ·

Download Indian Gaming Apps on your mobile Play rummy circle App ✔ Trusted by 80+ Million Players ✔ 100% Legal and Safe Safe ✔ Fastest Cash Withdrawal

0 Likes 0 ·
diusda avatar image
diusda answered

That's the same problem I encountered

papa's games

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community