question

jspurl avatar image
jspurl asked jacobi2 answered

Inventory?

I currently have Clover duo station pos for a wine shop. I am using Thrive for my inventory management, and I like it a lot, but my accountant would prefer I use an inventory app that syncs with QBO in the following fashion:

1. Just sync purchase orders that have been received. I don't need thrive to sync sales data, as we sync via clover for that. I turned off Thrive's accounting sync with QBO already, but I still need it (or another app) to sync received purchase orders to QBO daily. Currently, Thrive does not allow you to adjust the settings for the sync.

2. Just sync the purchase order total and not send over line item data for each product. We don't track inventory through QBO. We need an app that tracks inventory, allows for creation of purchase orders, and that syncs with QBO in a pretty simple fashion....with purchase order total, not including line items.

3. It needs to work in tandem with Clover syncing to QBO so that inventory valuation, profit/loss, and other reports remain accurate.

Your help/advice would be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Josh Spurling
Owner -- Table Wine Asheville

InventoryClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jacobi2 avatar image
jacobi2 answered jacobi2 edited

I would recommend considering an inventory management app that can integrate with both Thrive and QuickBooks Online (QBO) while providing the desired syncing capabilities. TradeGecko is an inventory management software that supports syncing purchase orders with QBO. It allows you to adjust the settings for the sync, so you can choose to sync only received purchase orders. TradeGecko also offers comprehensive inventory tracking features and works well in conjunction with Clover's sync to QBO monopoly go

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community