question

houghtona avatar image
houghtona asked houghtona commented

Sandbox Payeezy Endpoint Removed

Hi folks,

Our company was assured numerous times over months by representatives for Clover that our access to the Payeezy Developer API would stay up after the hosted checkout transition to Clover.

This was even after providing both the sandbox (api-cert.payeezy.com) and production (api.payeezy.com) urls to Clover in written communications.

Despite this, Clover still took down the sandbox API, and then when we brought it up with our representative, were told that yes it was shut down. No reason given.

Is there any possible way our access to api-cert.payeezy.com can be restored?

Even your FAQ states that API access would be maintained: https://merchants.clover.com/payeezy/payeezy-to-clover-faq/

"Important upgrade information for merchants that accept payments via eCommerce (website)" > "I have an eCommerce (website) solution and use integration (APIs) to send payment information. Will I (or my developer) need to make changes to the Payeezy integration (APIs)?"
(Our issue has nothing to do with the Payeezy Gateway Search and Report APIs.)

We were not prepared for this because we trusted what Clover had told us and are now unable to test our checkout before releasing updates. We are an eCommerce website - this is untenable.

Thanks,
Alex

inaccurate_api_docs
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
davidlopez avatar image
davidlopez answered houghtona commented

Same issue here. An answer to this would be appretiated.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

houghtona avatar image houghtona commented ·
Would you mind changing this to a comment?

I fear that this being posted as an answer means that Clover is even less likely to respond.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community