question

dcox avatar image
dcox asked bryanvargas answered

Can't edit the Customer Name on Profile

There were some transactions made where the Customer profile wasnt selected when payment was made. It created a Customer ID in our database and on the Payment Transactions report, it has for the First Name and Last Name as "Manually Entered".

When I go to the Customer Profile, I see that all of the fields are blank. I can populate most fields and save the record and the data remains in the profile. But if I try to put something in for the First Name and Last Name and save the profile, the fields revert back to blank.

Secondary question...is there a way to the Business Name on the Payment Transactions report? It only has the First Name and Last Name fields

1710441800750.png

1710441860636.png

Customers
1710441800750.png (48.9 KiB)
1710441860636.png (111.9 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community