question

salonrus avatar image
salonrus asked bryanvargas answered

Inventory on Clover Flex

Hello.

I would like to keep track of barcoded stock inventory products in my beauty salon. The product has a cost but the price will be $0 to my clients. How can i keep track of the barcoded inventory of the item without having to use the register with the item marked as $0 and having to do the rest of the steps. -----I mainly use the clover flex as a payment terminal for credit cards but will now need to keep inventory of retail products (which is working perfect) but also need for stock products (Peroxide, Gloves, Foil) which will not be charged to any clients.------Thank you! :)

Clover FlexInventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance. You can also browse our App Market and see what is available

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community