question

anayooleru avatar image
anayooleru asked parquet76 commented

Update an order - production endpoint says 405 POST not allowed

Running update on Postman:

POST https://api.clover.com/v3/merchants/v3/merchants/*****/orders/*****

To update customers on an order.

But it returns 405 POST not allowed. What could be the issue? I tried PUT, same 405 not allowed. And then I tried PATCH, which returned:

< html >
< body > < h1 > 403 Forbidden </ h1 > Request forbidden by administrative rules. </ body >
</ html >

POST is what is used in the documentation.

Can someone explain to me if the documentation is correct or not for the production clover.

OrdersREST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered anayooleru commented
  • That url doesn't look correct, check the API docs (you have a second v3 in there after merchants that shouldn't be there).
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anayooleru avatar image anayooleru commented ·

Thank you. My tired eyes didn't realize. Thanks for spotting that.

0 Likes 0 ·
anayooleru avatar image
anayooleru answered parquet76 commented

Hi, one more thing. Creating an atomic order sends an event to my webhook, but this update order doesn't trigger my event webhook. I have checked the permissions and subscriptions for merchants and customers, then I deleted the webhook and reverified again.

Any ideas about what the issue could be?

screen.png

screen.png (144.0 KiB)
3 comments
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·

What fields are you updating? I am guessing if all you are doing is add a customer reference the webhook won't fire.

0 Likes 0 ·
anayooleru avatar image anayooleru parquet76 commented ·
I am adding payment and customer. I have tried with the sandbox with just the customer and it worked.
0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 anayooleru commented ·

Guessing it is something on your end then.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community