question

elias avatar image
elias asked bryanvargas commented

Clover Station crashes for every transaction

Hello. Every time I do a transaction on my Clover Station it crashes and reboots. I've tested it without the cash drawer connected to rule that out and it still crashed. Also transactions in test mode. I'm wondering if someone in here could look at the logs for me - I can provide the merchant ID privately.

Thanks.

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas commented

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

elias avatar image elias commented ·

Oh, sorry about that, yes. I called support and asked them to look at the logs and they told me they couldn't. I noticed that, presumably employees, in this forum had access to logs, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ elias commented ·
When calling Clover Support ask for Advanced Tech Support (Tier 2) they should be able to further assist you
1 Like 1 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community