question

tiv avatar image
tiv asked tiv published

Clover Go Over HTTP

Hi,

I'm new to Clover. I have a few questions about Clover Go; I tried searching for the answers in the documentation but couldn't get a clear answer.

1. Is it possible to send a payment API request over HTTP to a Clover Go device? For example, I have a website where an employee can submit an order to my back-end; the back-end server receives the order and forwards the amount to the Clover Go device to charge. The Go device will attempt to charge the amount and return the response to my server.

2. Can I test my integration on any Clover Go device, or do I need a test device? I couldn't find any information on how to get a Clover Go test device.

3. If it isn't possible to integrate Clover Go over HTTP, I'll look into using the Clover Go SDK to make an app; however, the documentation for the Clover Go SDK says that it's deprecated. Is there a newer one? If not, is it safe to use the deprecated SDK?

I'll appreciate any guidance.

REST APIDevKitClover Go
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community