question

Raymond avatar image
Raymond asked Raymond commented

Third Party Delivery Service Integration

I would like to add some information to this thread. I have setup 3 Clover merchants with direct integration, UberEats was a seemless transition if you provide the Uber credentials at Getting Started, DoorDash will take a few days if you already have an account set up. GrubHub is another story. GrubHub is saying the menus for all 3 merchants is too big. GrubHub is telling us to remove items and modifiers to get down to 15,000 line items or less. Unfortunately we can not do that as this would compromise the menu for DoorDash and UberEats. I suggest Clover reach out to GrubHub to get this resolved. I had planned on converting 15 locations from Otter to the Clover direct integration but have put that on hold until we can get GrubHub to work.

semi-integrations
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raymond avatar image Raymond commented ·
I escalated this issue to Clover 2nd Level Support. The ticket is MI-002012771. I was task to go to GrubHub directly and get in writing their procedures for importing the Clover menu to GrubHub. I don't believe I should be tasked to gather information to fix this known issue.
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community