question

jaimel avatar image
jaimel asked jaimel answered

Manual entry option missing in payment screen

I have an app that has the manual entry option enabled, I also set the manual entry to be enabled when I use the sdk function like the code shows below, now, once that the clover device was updated with the new payment application, the manual entry button is missing, it used to work before the update. Can anybody help me understand if there is something that needs to be done/updated/etc?

long amt = Long.parseLong(amount);
SaleRequest saleRequest = new SaleRequest();
saleRequest.setExternalId(ExternalIdUtils.generateNewID()); //required, but can be any string
saleRequest.setAmount(amt);
saleRequest.setCardEntryMethods(CardEntryMethods.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL |
        CardEntryMethods.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MAG_STRIPE |
        CardEntryMethods.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_NFC_CONTACTLESS |
        CardEntryMethods.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_ICC_CONTACT);
PaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Have you checked the "More Options" on the screen? Also, do you mind providing which device you are using.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jaimel avatar image
jaimel answered

Is a station Duo with an attached mini, there is no More Options on the screen, this happened after the payment app was updated in the device.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community