question

mkonnekt avatar image
mkonnekt asked mkonnekt commented

Question on Shifts app and impact on new employees

Hi,

I am creating a new virtual employee for my app on a merchant's account with just a name and nickname (no email, pin, custom ID etc.)

Please help me understand the impact of Shifts (clock in/out) or any other app that interacts with employees on this virtual employee.

1 Will the merchant have issues if my virtual employee doesn't have a pin while others have one? 2. Will it be ok if my employee doesn't do clock in / out while all others do? 3. Will another real employee (with or without a pin) be able to access / confirm / refund / edit orders created by my virtual employee? 4. Are there any other apps which I need to keep in mind while creating orders under my virtual employee?

I just want that all orders coming from my app appear to be under my virtual employee's name in the Order list and on receipt.

Employees
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mkonnekt avatar image mkonnekt commented ·

Hi team,

Please respond to my question.

0 Likes 0 ·
anthonypinto avatar image anthonypinto commented ·

Would it be possible to update your question with more details about the use-case for your 'virtual employee'? If nothing else, I would anticipate that a merchant would be confused seeing the extra employee listing (and might manually delete the employee)

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community