question

wisk avatar image
wisk asked bryanvargas commented

Not receiving all POS items when calling the item or order API

Hi All,

I'm not able to pull all the items from the orders API or the items API.

I can see sales on my Clover Dashboard but when searching the APIs from this item there doesnt seem to be any trace of it looking at the menu items or the orders from the last month.

Checking the screent shot I get data for the top 2 Truly products but nothing in the API for the remaining 3

Any help would be appreciated.

The 2 calls I am making are
https://api.clover.com/v3/merchants/K1H1QDMHENBA1/orders?filter=modifiedTime%3E1690886071000&limit=1000&offset=0&expand=lineItems

I get back 7000 items but searching for the item name "Truly" only shows me the results for 2 items not the other 3

https://api.clover.com/v3/merchants/K1H1QDMHENBA1/items?limit=1000&offset=0

https://api.clover.com/v3/merchants/K1H1QDMHENBA1/items?filter=name+LIKE%25truly%25

Doesnt incude these missing item either.

1693405121554.png

1693490790269.png

Thanks Graeme

OrdersREST API
1693405121554.png (317.2 KiB)
1693490790269.png (50.8 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered wisk commented

So the merchant deleted the other items from the inventory, so that is why it's only pulling 2 items with the name "truly".

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wisk avatar image wisk commented ·
Thanks Bryan! Helpful as always :D
0 Likes 0 ·
wisk avatar image
wisk answered wisk commented

Hello Bryan! our issue continues as it looks like the items that apparently are deleted were never errased from the inventory, however they are still not showing as Truly products in the API. Could we get some firther clarification for this please clover-items.png

clover-items.png (175.4 KiB)
2 comments
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Are we sure the merchant didn't create another item named the same? Can you take a look at the creation date of the inventory item.
0 Likes 0 ·
wisk avatar image wisk bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Thank you Bryan, we are checking this with our customer, however, is there any way to troubleshoot this with them directly?
0 Likes 0 ·
wisk avatar image
wisk answered bryanvargas commented

Bryan, im not sure if you receive a notification for my extra comment in the thread,Is there any way to troubleshoot this directly with the customer?

Thank you!

1 comment
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
If the customer is having problems with their inventory syncing they need to contact Clover Support
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community