question

jeevan2603 avatar image
jeevan2603 asked chalkboardrewards answered

Clients are Awaiting for App to be Published & No Response

We have been waiting since 17 days now, there has been no response or update for our app submission to marketplace. We have followed perfect instructions for all reviews.

We have several clients awaiting for an update on the same?

Is there a way to expedite this process, we have sent 8 emails until now asking for an update on 'developer-relations@devrel.clover.com'

This is the APP ID: JDCJGSRT7FKAC

In the meantime, is there a way we can get the merchants install our app, can we do this independently though any method as clients have been following up.

app approvals
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

You do not need to keep posting a new thread in community. I have your inquiry and they are working on it. App Approvals goes through many verification and with legal. Personally I can trying to see where your progress is.

0 Likes 0 ·
jeevan2603 avatar image jeevan2603 bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I understand. Thank you for being responsive here. Would appreciate if you can get back, as there has been no response from internal email sent out, neither a acknowledgement..

Will await to hear back from you and escalate the same internally

0 Likes 0 ·
@bryanvargas did you get a chance to check this up internally. It would be great if you can let the team email us, and know the status here. Its more than 3 weeks now as you usually inform the time it will take. Lot of merchants are awaiting and there are escalations to us.
0 Likes 0 ·

@ bryanvargas Any update on this? Hoping to get a reply sooner as you informed on earlier comment. There are no replies from the team as well yet

0 Likes 0 ·
chalkboardrewards avatar image chalkboardrewards jeevan2603 commented ·

@bryanvargas - I am in the same situation as jeevan2603. We have been waiting 30 days for approval and it was only a name change to the app. The app was already approved under a different name. We need to give customers some guidance. How can we find out what's going on?

0 Likes 0 ·
jeevan2603 avatar image
jeevan2603 answered

@ bryanvargas. Awaiting for your update. You suggested not to create another community post but have been waiting for a response over this thread since 4 days. Could you please looking into and help us out, as we are literally zero responses from internal emails

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jeevan2603 avatar image
jeevan2603 answered

@ bryanvargas. There has been no update from the team neither here on the thread. Awaiting for the response

10 |2000

chalkboardrewards avatar image
chalkboardrewards answered chalkboardrewards commented

Hi Bryan - Is there any way for us to know when we can expect a response? We were told that your team had a 21 day SLA. That was 35 days ago.

2 comments
10 |2000

jeevan2603 avatar image jeevan2603 commented ·
@ chalkboardrewards, We're exactly on the same status with number of days our app has been uploaded. Have no update yet, wrote several emails.

@ bryanvargas - Please help us in this state, lot of merchants are awaiting on the update. At least responses from Dev Relations team about ETAs is highly appreciated. Zero Response is keeping us in dark to plan on our end.

0 Likes 0 ·
I will update this thread as soon as I hear from Clover. Until then, we continue to deal with anxious partners.
0 Likes 0 ·
jeevan2603 avatar image
jeevan2603 answered

@ bryanvargas - Its been more than a month for us now. Please help us what do need to do in this state, lot of merchants are awaiting on the update. At least responses from Dev Relations team about ETAs is highly appreciated. Zero Response is keeping us in dark to plan on our end.

10 |2000

jeevan2603 - have you gotten a response from Clover? I have not.

2 comments
10 |2000

I got the reply saying, "We are on queue and we will review when possible, mentioning that they are working on backlog" :\

This is a very dissatisfied response, for which we have been writing emails asking about ETAs since more than a month. Not sure, when will this happen

0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks jeevan2603. This is painful for sure. We're still waiting.
0 Likes 0 ·
chalkboardrewards answered

Still nothing!

10 |2000

jeevan2603 - have you gotten anything further from Clover? We have not.

2 comments
10 |2000

Not really, We are awaiting for the app to go live.

We have got a response earlier for legal review almost 15 days ago. Again in the same radar of slow response. Not able to estimate how long it takes for making the apps live.

0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks. We're still patiently waiting. This puts our programs in real jeopardy. I'll update this thread if/when we hear anything.
0 Likes 0 ·
chalkboardrewards answered

Still nothing.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community